Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

PARTY DAY!!!

Happy Monday friends!  I am excited to join in 3 parties today!!  Being new, I am a faithful follower of Debbie Doos Newbie Party.  She is an amazing blog friend, and an inspiration to all things crafty.  Where would I be without her!!  You rock friend!!

Then, I am joining Smiling Sally's Blue Monday Party.  Another sweetie from blogland.

Last, but never the least, is The Graphics Fairy's Brag Monday.  She is so awesome for giving us all of the images we could ever want! 

That being said, this is my project that applies to all of these parties.
That was a lot of hype for a little tag wasn't it???

I have been making a bunch of small items lately, just because I like doing it.  My new rule of  "no pressure creating" has been quite pleasant!  This is not to say that I don't love my bigger projects too.  I have a new art journal page to show this week, and a few other large things I can't talk about yet, or never maybe, I don't know.  But tags have always been my thing.  Second to tags are ATC's.  So I have made a bunch of tags and postcards in different colors.  Blue is my new favorite color to create with, and I have this "French" thing going on too.  Don't know why, but I like it!!

This tag uses Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, Graphics Fairy images, stamps, pearls and vintage trims, just to name a few.  I love the complexity of something so small!

Remember to have fun while you create!!  and enjoy the party (s)!!!  As always, if you follow me, I promise to follow you back, because I know you are awesome!!

18 comments:

  1. Thanks Daniella. I never even knew graphic fairy had a party..COOL..she has awesome stuff she shares with us all. Thanks for joining my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous! I adore that blue... and all things French too! I love looking at the Graphics Fairy's links, I always feel so inspired! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are so talented and such a good friend,,we are newbies together,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tags and yours are just fabulous :)
    Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awe inspiring again...you have got the energy that should be bottled and sold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep havin' fun Daniella and your followers will add up! Keep creating and lovin' it! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag lovin' all that blue and your just for fun approach definitely the way to go XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    It deserves all the hype LOL.
    Stunning.
    Have a Happy Monday :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this tag, love the lace with the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Daniella.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daniella,

    Your tags are always the prettiest I've seen! I love the blues as it reminds me of spring.

    Drop on by I'm having a blog giveaway.

    See you soon,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative idea for the tags. I am sure anyone would be glad to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hiya daniella , great tag , love all that vintagness in such a small space x tfs and for the inspiration too x
    happy crafting
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOu're pretty good at 'French style' creating dear! I love the blues, and the romantic feel to this tag. I'm so glad you enjoy creating again - no pressure, just play and have fun! Yeeehaaa... Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh--your tag is GORGEOUS!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there! I am so happy you found me because now I found your fantastic blog. I have been wanting to art journal regularly, so maybe I will join in with you and your group that do. I love your wonderful tags and all your work!!!! Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete