Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

PINK SATURDAY

Hi everyone!!!
Blogger still won't tell me my favorites.  I know you all, and your names, but that doesn't mean your blog address,  SO I seem rude and I am so sorry!!!!!  I've been told that this should go away, just like how the followers come and go, but it is really making me mad!!!!!  Grrrrr!!!

For my Pink Saturday piece, I choose some pink flowers that came in a bouquet from my husband (awwww!!). It is just some random flowers and they look so sweet!!  This picture shows the pink baby's breath in the bouquet.

 And a close up of the pink.

 And, since I have these fresh flowers, I am attempting to press some from the book I won from Gabriela Delworth , who also wrote it!!  I am sure that the flowers are too big, or that I did it wrong, but I put a bunch of flowers in there, and it takes 2 to 4 weeks to press them.  It will be one week on Sunday, and as soon as they are done I will show you the results!!  Wish me luck!! LOL!!



Thank you Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday every week!!

HOPE to see you all soon!!


18 comments:

  1. HPS!

    Love Pink Baby's Breath! They press nicely.
    It is best to press in small batches and using the same type of flowers at the time.
    Depending on the temperature at your home they might be ready in two to three weeks if it's dry.
    Can't wait to see what you are going to make with them!

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, I've never seen pink babys breath, I guess it's been a long time since I got flowers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. I'm sorry blogger has screwed up your list for you! Hope it is fixed soon! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday & Happy Thanksgiving..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Daniella!!! I just got home and wasn't able to call you on my way back--geez! And what a great idea to press these flowers with Gabriela's kit!
    XO
    Cin

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful idea, sweet husband too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew there was something I forgot to say, lol, I lost my list and it never came back I hope yours does!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How thoughtful of your husband...the flowers are beautiful. Blogger loses my favorites list from time to time but fortunately it comes back after I log out and log back in. Sometimes I can find a blog by Googling the only name I know and seeing its options. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Daniella, Happy Thanksgiving, sorry about your blogger troubles, It looks like your blog fed is now in the center of the page under comments, go figure, maybe Cindy can help you fix it,, she is good at that stuff especially the techie part! Hugs sweet girl, Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is always nice to be surprised with flowers. Blogger can be a pain at times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The leaf press book looks lie a lot of fun!! Let's see how they come out!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous!

    My PINK, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I really love Saturday because my Mom let me blog a little for Pink Saturday.

    Here's my pink share, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I can hardly believe it is Thanksgiving already. Seems like we just planted our flowers...I am so very thankful for many ways God has blessed me...I give HIM all the Glory!I ask for many blessings to come your way through this holiday season!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww for sure! You have a romantic guy there. Thanks for stopping in at my blog. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh hun,how beautiful oh gosh you really have one romantic hubbie thats for sure hun take care love hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd never seen pink Baby's Breath either - gorgeous flowers :)
    Good luck with the flower pressing.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey girl! The same thing has been happening to me too, so you are not alone. Love your pink flowers. Enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete