Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

FAT BOOK PAGE 1

Fat books are my new favorite thing.  I love the look of them, and their size is great.  Larger than a tag or ATC, but smaller than a canvas.  The usual size of a fat book page  is 4x4, but I have a bunch of Tim Holtz Grunge board blank pages that are 6x6 so I am going to use them.  When I run out, I will go back to the traditional size.
This page was made for Altered Arts Magazine.  As you know, I am designing for them now (so awesome!!)  This page was totally fun.  I used stencils, paints, gauze, glitter, miscellaneous papers, punchenella (sequin waste) and tapes.  The wise owl is a Glimmer Chip from Tattered Angels.

Thanks for visiting!   And you can follow Altered Arts Magazine on facebook.  Just click the name.  Hope you had an awesome weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. Love your sweet little FAT BOOKS! I am so thrilled for you that you are a contributor. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...beautiful Daniella...it does seem the perfect size like you say not to big or small, loVe your design & colours, gorgeous work...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its lovely!!! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just awesome. I love owls and yours looks just right sitting there. Love the black and white side panel. It all works together so well. Thanks for the lovely comment about my Xmas tree card. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for anything FAT at the moment...with my winter store still firmly attached about my person!
    The thing is your's looks beautiful! :$
    Have a creative week ~ enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Fat Book Page. All the different elements come together beautifully. Blissful Creating Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew what a 'fat book' was Daniella!
    Thanks for that. Your work is as gorgeous as ever! Hope you're keeping well dear friend. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your altered art page with the sweet little owl is so beautiful!
    Congrats on working with Altered Arts Magazine!
    Your creations are always just lovely!
    Hugs, Maki

    ReplyDelete