Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

CUTE OVERDOSE!!

This is a picture Marshall took with his phone of  our dog and cat on a chair together.


You have to admit they are soooo cute!!!

Kitty is the bully of my poor mini dachshund Zip.  Kitty is 5 years old and he smacks Zip  and tries to bite him all the time!  And then he gets in trouble for it because is is part evil!  One of his whiskers is black.  As you can see, there is no black on him.  I believe the black whisker is his badness.  I wonder if he would be good if I plucked it out?  Or do you think he would get meaner because 2 would grow back???
You know I'm kidding.  I wouldn't do anything like that!!! *wink*

My poor little Zip!  He is only 12 pounds!  Kitty is bigger than him and fatter too!  My Zip is a good boy.  He is 8 years old.  He is my shadow.  I can't move without him at my side.  He doesn't deserve Kitty's bullying!!

I don't know why they decided to sleep together for the first time ever, but they sure are angels when they sleep!!  And they are just too cute!!

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to get a dog. HH says no more dogs. Too much trouble. What about husbands? Just saying.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, awwwwwwwww, so cute!

    ReplyDelete