Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

I hope your weekend was awesome!  I have been so busy.  With the house renovation still going on (and it will be for months and months. ugh) and Design deadlines, I am running!!!

So, while my husband continues to prime a cathedral ceiling, I will show you a piece I made for Altered Arts Magazine

Since my usual photo taking box has something I have to fix in it, I put this clipboard in my spray box.  I think it is a fun place to take pictures and I think I will use it for that more often!!  I used  so many different things I don't know where to start!  I painted the clipboard and added papers, rubons and a transparency.  I then embellished it will buttons, some burlap and a flower that we got  when I started with Altered Arts from our sponsors Canvas Corp. and Prima.  The sprockets, gears, brick red ink and game spinners are Tim Holtz.  The paper, silhouette, and buttons are misc.

Whew!!  That was a mouthful!!
Thanks for visiting, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!! 

5 comments:

  1. Painting cathedral ceilings is no fun, neither are ladders! lol! I LOVE the clipboard! It's so pretty. Will it be in the magazine?

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home renovations are stressful but the results are well worth it. Fabulous Clipboard Daniella Dear! The silhouette is magic on the collage. I adore your creation!! Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome clipboard Daniella! Good luck with the renovations...
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous too! Love the beautiful silhouette! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin your clipboard! The silhouette design is lovely.

    ReplyDelete