Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOYWW!!

I'm back!!!!!
Sorry I missed last week.  I hate missing a week!  It seems that you miss a week and everyone forgets you!!  Noooooo!!  Not with WOYWW!  The most awesome party in the blog-o-sphere!!  Want to join the fun?  Click on the link and join us!!

Here is my work desk.
Semi cleaned up after a lot of work last week.  My badge is in the middle and to the left is part of a piece I finished after I took this picture.  Some Hello Kitty's in the back, some mini misters next to my badge.  Tools, glue dots and inks.  The usual.

It is fun to show finished work!!  This is a piece I made for the Altered Pages Challenge Blog.
Our theme this month is "Lavender Thoughts".  All you have to do is make something using the color lavender and link up.  There is a PRIZE too!!  You get:
  •  6x6 stencil from Crafters Workshop
  • Tube of high quality EcoGreen acrylic paint
  • 5 Silly Sticks for application of paint
  • 6x6 Solid Cardstock pack

I hope you will join us for the challenge, or join us for WOYWW.
Have a great day!!

13 comments:

  1. Haa, how fun... I'm right behind you in the woyww-list! We stand shoulder to shoulder these weeks isn't it?! LOVE your lavender-piece! Hugs, Marit #79

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender Thoughts is so pretty, Daniella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniella, I have missed 2 weeks - yikes! Your Lavender Thoughts piece is so, so pretty and your desk is far too tidy! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece, love the colours and effects :)
    Happy WOYWW Heather #46

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet piece, Daniella. Sorry you had to miss a week but no one will ever forget you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your finished piece done in my favourite colour and I have to say the little birds nest is super
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria 60

    ReplyDelete
  7. great canvas piece Daniella and a great looking desk! I don't think you are as easy to forget as you seem to think you are. I wondered where you had gotten off to! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shades of lavender and orchid and grey. Fun page with the little green birdie. Creative Muse on High...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've actually got some clean working space ... I never seem to manage that ... lol! Love your work. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww. Liz 72

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely piece! Must feel good to have a lot of work finished that you had going a couple of weeks ago. Now to start more fab projects. Have a great and crafty week. LisaDV #118

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Daniella,

    What a beautiful tag. I love the music paper in the background of the cage - nice touch! Good luck with the competition!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (108)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks Great!

    By the Way: you have a lovely Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete