Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ALTERED PAGES AND BOMBSHELL STAMPS BLOG HOP

Today, Altered Pages and Bombshell Stamps are getting together and having a good ole fashioned Blog Hop!!   It is so exciting for me because I know some of the Bombshell's and it will be awesome to visit them!!  It has been far too long, my friends!!

Here are the rules as I know them.  Start at Bombshell's blog and hop to every member on the list.  Like their blogs (IF they have a followers gadget, I don't have one) and leave a comment on every participant's blog.  There will be prizes!  Altered Pages is offering some paint, a stencil and other assorted goodies!!  Have fun and good luck!!

Bombshell gave Altered Pages a choice of digital stamps.  I picked the "Indian Princess".  It has been a loooooong time since I colored so I had a blast coloring her in!! 


Here is the Hop List:

Start at

and then hop onto our Design Teams Blogs


















Kathi Rerek

Gia Lau

and finish back here at

Altered Pages Blog

Have an awesome Hop!!


18 comments:

  1. Love your Indian girl Daniella & the braid goes perfectly with the Bombshell image! What a great hop with so many different creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how you would work the gauze in but you did lol- love your Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the color you added! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun piece, Daniella! And I love the way you've colored in the Indian princess - she looks juuuuust the right quote of tart-y. LOL

    Is that a piece of Indian Seminole trim on the bottom? It's really perfect for your piece.

    Nice shape and clever composition. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun creation Daniella, I am just loving the T-pee shape and your beautiful trim detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to have you playing along with the Bombshell Girls and Pin-Ups!

    Fabulous piece. I absolutely love that ribbon! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shaped card. Perfect with this image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Indian Princess is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! The trim is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card... perfect trim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and color choices! I love the trim on the bottom too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool project, my friend!I really like your ribbon, and the glitter on the feathers. Hope you are doing well, so glad we hopped together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super shape card, love the trim and image use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice. love it that trim is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete