Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

THANKSGIVING PLACE CARDS


I am having a total of 9 people for Thanksgiving dinner this year and thought pretty place cards would be perfect for my table.  I only have 4 so far, I better get busy!!
Materials:



Score both sides of the cold press block in the center. 

By scoring (not cutting) the cold press block on both sides, you get a perfectly folded card.

I squeezed some paint on my craft mat and mixed them to tone down the yellow and make the orange.

Using the removable adhesive I put a 1.5" x 2" piece of cardstock in the center of one side of the place card.  This space will be saved for the names.

Use all of the colors to paint the blocks, make sure to show the different shades of yellow, orange and red.  When the paint is dry, stamp the leaves with brown ink and let them dry.  Then remove the cardstock from the center.

Add the names and embellish the place cards with pearls and leaves.

Thanks for visiting!  Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
xxDaniella


No comments:

Post a Comment