Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

MOXXIE "SPRINGTIME" NEW RELEASE


Hi!  Today I'm sharing a mixed media layout I made using Moxxie's "Springtime" line. 
This line has the most beautiful colors and textures!!

The background paper I started with is "Take Flight".  I used spray inks, inks, stencils, stamps and a marker on it.  I tore strips from the "Springtime Cutouts" and "Songbird" papers and adhered them to the background.  Then I added some mesh tape and acrylic paints.  I cut the butterfly and the bird out of the papers and layered them on top.  Some pretty flowers and wood pieces finished it off.

Here is the entire line.  Isn't it fabulous!!!

I hope you will look for this line!  You can find it online and at your local scrpbooking store!!
xxDaniella

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Spring colors in this layout and line of products. Fabulous work Missy Creative!

    ReplyDelete