Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

INSPIRING CARDS FOR MOXXIE



Hello and thanks for stopping by!  I have some really awesome cards to share, that I made using Moxxie Paper.  This paper line is called "Tiny Dancer", but don't let the name fool you!  The awesome thing about Moxxie paper is it's versatility!

The colors and patterns in this collection just call my name!  Pink is my favorite color!!

Do you see the beautiful backgrounds these papers have?  The pink design on the right is gorgeous!  And the grey stripe with white swirls on the left is amazing!  I added Tim Holtz and Unity Stamps, Inks and Washi tapes to the cards.  Some flowers too, of course :)

Cards don't always have to be for a special occasion.  Sometimes it's just nice to give a card to help encourage someone.

Make a card for someone, just to tell them they are doing a good job, and don't forget to use Moxxie paper!!  You will LOVE it!!
xxDaniella



No comments:

Post a Comment