Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

MIXED MEDIA TUTORIAL ON THE BELLA BLOG


I love making my own mixed media backgrounds.  Patterned paper is wonderful of course, but making your own designs is super fun and will always be the perfect fit for your work.


By making my own mixed media background I was able to make 2 cards, 2 tags and 2 ATC's.  I can leave them like this, or continue to build on them or embellish them.


I have a full tutorial on the Bella Crafts Quarterly Blog today.  I hope you will check it out and enjoy making your own mixed media backgrounds.  I can't wait to see what you make!
xxDaniella



1 comment:

  1. Loved your tutorial over at Bella Crafts Quarterly. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful techniques. I LOVE making my own backgrounds so this is right up my alley! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete