Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

TOMBOW USA AND PAPER ISSUES BLOG HOP

Hello and Welcome to the Tombow USA and Paper Issues Blog Hop!
You probably got here from Kathy Skou’s blog but if you stumbled across my blog go the Paper Issues Blog to start!

I made a travel journal with the papers and embellishments from Paper Issues, and Tombow USA adhesives.
The papers are from the Paper Issues store.  They are from Webster's Pages and Crate Paper.  And we also got an AWESOME embellishment kit called a "Swag Bag".  How cute is that??  I used Tombow's Mono Aqua Liquid Glue for the pockets I made in the book because it is the best for paper to paper adhesion.  I used my favorite Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive, and the new Adhesive Dots to adhere the embellishments to the book.  And for the small stars on the front I used the amazing Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I made a video about the making of this book, but I was far too ambitious!  I made a 45 page book with the products from Paper Issues!  I hoped for a short video but it turned out to be 20 minutes *sigh*.  I had sooo much fun making the book though!  If you want to see what I did with all of my "Swag Bag" embellishments, check out the video!




And of course there is a giveaway!!




The Paper Issues prize: $20 Gift Card to the Paper Issues Shop

To win, visit and comment on the participating blog posts and go to the Paper Issues Facebook Page and tell us which project was your favorite! You have until May 12 at 11:59 EST to comment. A winner will be picked randomly and announced on May 13, 2015.

Remember to “Like” Tombow USA and Paper Issues on Facebook!

YOUR NEXT STOP IS Heather Joyce.

Thanks for visiting!  Have fun and good luck!!
xxDaniella

29 comments:

  1. I love this little travel journal. So cute and such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great little journal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I need one of these in my trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome idea! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute journal! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, you WERE ambitious! 45 pages! (the Swag Bag really goes a long way, doesn't it?) that will rock a whole lot of memories! love your album, and so glad you hopped with the Paper Issues girls, Daniella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your journal! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a feat! You created so many pages. Cool idea for summer travels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the video of making your journal. It turned out fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun idea! Your travel journal is adorable! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great book! Thanks for sharing how to sew a binding as well as all the fun details inside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great idea!
    Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed watching your video, making your little travel journal.for your hand bag... I am a distress crazy to... it just give's good rounding off and make the paper pop. Thank You for share......

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure were ambitious!! What an awesome journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that is a fabulous travel journal you have created. I am enjoying your video showing just how you put it together. Uber Fun My Friend...
    Happy Mother's Day Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a journal junkie and was so glad to see your blog and video. I'm going to head over to YouTube and subscribe to your channel. (Don't worry about being crazy for distressing everything that you touch. I do too!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm getting so many new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so going to try this!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! I hope you had a happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun travel journal!!! I am having connectivity issues right now, so I couldn't watch all your video....but I will be back later to try to watch the whole thing! Looks like your little book is bursting with gorgeousness, so I don't want to miss anything.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful project and
    would be fun to use!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun way to use the Swag Bag! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete